Healthy School Champions Score Card
Healthy School Champions Score Card is now open!
Complete the Score Card by January 10, 2013 and your school will be in the running for seed money to grow in becoming a healthy school, or for a monetary award and recognition. With the help of either a Planning Story or Success Story template, the Score Card tool assesses your school based on best practices in the eight components of Coordinated School Health.
Completing the Score Card is voluntary. The Score Card is based on the School Health Index and incorporates many of the identified policies and best practices recommended in other assessment tools. Based on input from nearly 500 Colorado leaders in the area of school health, it represents the criteria by which Colorado defines healthy school environments and the ways in which they can be achieved.
- View the Nov. 15 ‘About the Score Card and What’s New in 2012-2013‘ webinar.
- The next webinar will take place on Dec. 11th. To register, please click here.
The Score Card can be used:
- As a program evaluation and planning tool
- Assess and monitor progress
- Apply for seed money
To received monetary awards and recognition
- $42,500 is available
- Award amounts will vary based on the scoring rubric
- Download the Success Story Scoring Rubric
- Download the Planning Story Scoring Rubric